Wednesday, September 15, 2010

There's a man with a gun over there...

So on Monday I went out to get some pictures and decided to check out this cutty tunnel spot I hadn't been in yet. I scoped it out and there was a bunch of stuff in there mainly by the dudes in OBG crew like Blief, Sauna, Cecil, etc. I flicked this Blief piece and didn't think much of the quote in the corner...

 "There's a man with a gun over there...." Now I didn't think much of it because writers are always throwing up some sort of quote in their pieces and then when I came home today I had this message waiting for me in my flickr mail...

at that last tunnel spot you have, we encountered a man with a gun. he's not joking about the comment on the piece. everything ended up okay, but it was definitely a sweaty experience.

So yeah that's just a little scary knowing somewhere I had just been by myself in the middle of the day without anyone knowing where I was that there's some dude with a gun wandering around in some sewer tunnel. That will definitely be the last time I go into some weird cutty spot by myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment